Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Little Catching Up...

Well, let's see where to begin...I went to Paducah around the middle of July to check on my Dad. He hasn't been feeling well and sometimes I just need to go and see for myself how "not well" he is really feeling. So, I flew home on a Friday morning, I spent the day with Dad. We went to lunch with my mom and then we went for a drive. It was a lot of fun, we went out to his farm, visited with my brother and Cindy, then we went on a driving tour of where he grew up. It was a very nice day and Dad seemed to be feeling OK. Then on Saturday my mom and I went on a scouting trip to Ft. Knox. We are looking at some job opportunities that would take us to Ft. Knox, so my mom and I went to check out the housing situation. We are thinking about building if we go there and wanted to see what was available...there is a lot available!! The rest of the weekend we just kinda hung out, my mom and I did some shopping, but mostly we just spent some time together...it was really nice.

The following weekend we had some friends over for a brainstorming session. Jerry is working on a class that he will be teaching at church so Jeremy & Diane and Otha& Karen came over to help us work through some ideas. We have great fellowship, some good food, and some fun playing time with Ms. Ava!!

Jeremy and Jerry
Jerry and Ava



Jeremy, Otha, Ava & me

Jeremy, Caryn, Diane & Ava
We had a great day and we are very blessed to have such a wonderful church family!! We love you guys!!


No comments: